This training teaches Linux users how to install and maintain Linux servers in an operational environment. The course learns the methods and techniques to maintain and troubleshoot Linux servers. It is ideal for Linux System Administrators and talks about best practices, monitoring and security considerations.
Prerequisites: Experience with Linux-based systems as a user.
- Exploring Linux Command-Line Tools
- Managing Software
- Configuring Hardware
- Managing Files
- Booting Linux and Editing Files
- Configuribng the X Window System, Localization and Printing
- Administering the System
- Configuring Basic Networking
- Writing Scripts, Configuring Email and Using Databases
- Securing your System
Courseware will be provided.
Certification: This training prepares for the LPI Certification Level 1 - Exam 101 - 102
The course can be re-sheduled, depending on the amount of registrations.