Job opening: Linux & Open-source Consultant
At Open-Future we are recruiting system administrators and consultants with a big interest and passion for Open-Source related technologies. We believe that people who have an open mindset and who are eager to learn can become a valuable member of our team.
The responsibilities you will have include:
- Help expand the Open-Future brand in the current market.
- Help our customers improve their open-source ecosystem.
Do you have any experience in or are you interested in any of the following? If so, do not hesitate to contact us to further enhance your skillset.
- The Linux Operating System (Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, …)
- Working with Open Source programs (Bash, perl, …)
Nice to Have
- Provisioning, Configuration management (Puppet, …)
- Backup Software (Zmanda, Bacula, …)
- Monitoring Systems (Icinga, Zabbix, …)
- Security (SELinux, Iptables, …)
- Working with the latest Open-Source technology
- Training, specialisation and certification
- Integration in a highly skilled team
- A competitive salary with extralegal benefits
- A company car
Our main offices are located in Nossegem. However, having a consultant role you will travel mostly within the area of Brussels, Antwerp, Gent.
Would you like to find out more about why Open-Future may be a good
match for you? Persuade Ann & Johan with your resume in a suitable
format and a cover letter detailing your competencies and why you think
we should hire you.
- Send an email to : Jobs@open-future.be
- Call : +32 2 255 70 70